Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Moving...

So...I'm moving.

Actually, this must be the season for moving. I moved offices at work. I am in the process of moving to a new place to live and I'm moving my updates and blog link to a new website, www.railynstone.com (would love to have you follow me there going forward) Bring your friends!

And of course, with moving, comes change. I am still adjusting to my new surroundings at work. It'll take some getting used to, but I'm up for the challenge. Moving to a new website has definitely taken some getting used to, and I've decided instead of stressing about it, I'm just going to chalk it all up to a learning experience.

My office move went fairly easy. I packed up all of my stuff, put it in a rolling box and a moving company moved it from one office to the other. Simple and stress free. I started the website a few weeks ago and it went fairly easy too. Simple and stress free.

The home move went pretty well too. At least all of our stuff has now been moved from one place to the other. Unpacking all of the boxes and things, well, that's a whole other monster to tackle. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment